🖈 Standard / 👨 by Shipyaari / 📅 November 6, 2015
Providing Technology Enabled Logistics Solutions to Let Your Business Grow
Logistics often are problematic part of e-commerce delivery services. Yet, logistics are an indispensable part of any e-commerce brand. The logistics can be particularly problematic for a fresh startup which may not be aware of the industry norms and best practices. Alternately, for a brick and mortar store which may be venturing into e-commerce arena, logistics can pose to be a problematic issue.
Some problems that any e-commerce company is sure to face in this regard are
- Figuring out the most suited courier company for delivery to a particular location
- Finding the most economical deal for the shipping
- Figuring out a reliable shipping partner
- Managing product returns
- Managing CoD payments
Logistics often consume a certain number of man hours for any brand. And if the best deals are not selected, a brand often ends up paying more for logistics than it otherwise would. Similarly, checking out with multiple service providers if they service a particular location is problematic. In general, finding out the best courier service for a particular shipment is challenging. In certain scenarios, an ecommerce brand may even come to realize that they are finding it difficult to track the order. And in case of a delay of any sort, they might find it difficult to get in touch with a courier service provider, or entertain a consumer’s queries.
But at Shipyaari, we specialize in providing technology enabled logistics solutions. And there are a host of advantages that you get as a brand by putting the technology enabled logistics solutions to use.
1. The logistics services are all integrated for you. If you register with Shipyaari as a logistics service provider, you need not have to worry about choosing the best shipping partner.
We have tie ups with multiple courier companies, and when a customer places an order at your website, either we figure out the best shipping partner for you, or you may choose to go for the best suited shipping partner (Courier Company) for yourself.
So instead of managing the logistics, all you would be required to do is paste the tracking Id, which is generated on our API, on to the package, and hand over the package to our pickup guy.
2. You can track the status of the order at any time using the smart API.
3. You may even configure the API, such that the consumer can track the status of the order.
Alternately, by putting the Smart API to use, you could get some detailed insights about your business. You could
1. Generate reports, specific to a location, timewise or a report that lists entire shipments. This would provide an easy insight into the trends in the marketplace, and further act towards defining strategies, like maybe your advertising plans.
2. With all the information available to you at the click of a button, you need not have to worry about extended interaction over the phone with multiple vendors. As an example, you can easily figure out the delivery pin codes available to you, which would aid in further decision making process for delivery of goods.
3. You could easily use the API to add consignments in bulk.
4. Similarly, you could even manage the accounts with ease, by using the smart API, which provides solutions for the accounting needs.
As a result, with Shipyaari as a partner in your growth, you ensure
A hassle free delivery process,
- You can save on time
- Tasks like managing returns or CoD payments are not problematic.
- You save on money, by making sure you always use the most economical service provider.
- Timely delivery and a wider coverage area ensures a higher customer satisfaction rate, better customer retention and simply lets your e-commerce brand grow.